Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our First Guild Rank Battle!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Our First Guild Rank Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Our First Guild Rank Battle!   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:00 pm

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who took part in Guild Rank Battle. You guys are amazing.

Following were the parties:

1~15 = Vic / Amy / Dungee / Jessie
16~30 = Kin / Zaha / Holly / Inst
31~60 = Nav / Jasmine / J0T0 / Blison / Ziroth / Satan

Hopefully I am not missing anyone. Well, parties were bit unbalance. With a def missing in 20-30 which would other wise has been destructive, and a def in 1-15 (Amy) that was only level 11. While defender was problem in those 2 parties. Problem for 31-60 was much more. Mobs there were grey to everyone.

An unexpected thing happened. If you die during GRB. You cannot leader res, so unless you are resurrected by mage, you will be out of GRB. You can only enter the field ones with your character so you cannot enter again.

Some of us died before realizing that. Including my lv14 priest so I switched to my lv15 archer. After that, we played very carefully (1-15) and collected some points for the guild. We reached the boss, but we couldnt kill it. Reasons:

1. Boss was way to hard.
2. Def was only lv11 and that thing hurts like hell.
3. Even if def could hold it for a while. there wasnt enough fire power to finish it, with only 1 lv13 mage and lv15 archer.

I dunno exactly what happened with other 2 parties so Kin and Nav. Go ahead and post your side of stories. lol

Each mob kill gives 11 points and we (all of us) manage to get over 900 points. In doing so, we had LOTS of fun. Yes, we were dying and yes it was a panic out there but we were having fun, or atleast i was. It was really nice to see the guild united like that.

Next week, we must be more prepared. 14 of us have experienced it so that will come into play. Very Happy

Last edited by Victem on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://karmatic-warriors.forumotion.com
PsychoOne
Guild Leader
PsychoOne

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: hey all   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:24 pm

congrats guys wtg bieng united and goin to grb i thank you i wish i could have been there but unfortunately i couldnt glad to see the guild acting like a family thats what i was striving for when i made the guild unity and family instead of just a guild.wish i could have joined u all now vic why didnt u go on my lvl51 priest lol its ok though no worries
Back to top Go down
Zahalfor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Vic's grb post   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 am

I had a lot of fun, too, but I don't remember satan being in the lvl 16-30 party. I should be there next week as well and I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Our First Guild Rank Battle!   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Yeah right Zahal. Satan was in 31-60 party. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://karmatic-warriors.forumotion.com
SATAN666LTu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Our First Guild Rank Battle!   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:42 am

Yeah I was in 31-60 but... dont do anythink good sry Smile second time I will do all I can Smile
Back to top Go down
_Magi_

_Magi_

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Our First Guild Rank Battle!   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:55 pm

hey, my priest HealingxHands (Priest) will be available for the 1-15
yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Guild Rank Battle!   Our First Guild Rank Battle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our First Guild Rank Battle!
Page 1 of 1