Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 am

Hello Fellow guldies. By taking party in Guild Rank Battle, we can get ourself a rank and also, its lots of fun. Its not PVP, There is a misconception that Guild Ranking Battle means Guild vs Guild but its not that. You do not fighter other people. You are send to a new map, where you must kill normal mobs and bosses to gain points. Its not that simple though. Here is a guide about, some part of it are from Guild Rank Battles guide from Shaiya website. The part I posted below is the important part but you can read the whole article if you want at:

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/guide/guildranking

================================================
‘Old Willow’s Final’ Private Conquest Point

In guild rank battle map of that area:

Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Oldwillowmapss1

There are 3 portals in the initial starting point and the portals have been limited by levels. These are 1~15Lv, 16~30Lv, and 31~60Lv, respectively. Each member must enter the portal that matches his/her level to win points.

Players in portal 1 and 2 must defeat boss Sirvana and Silvanus to open the portal A and B in zone C (Boss Sirvana -> Portal A / Boss Silvanus -> Portal B). Therefore, it is wise for players that entered the A and B zones to kill the bosses as soon as possible. Players in zone C must attack boss D soon after portal B opens and kill the final boss, ‘Old Willow’, together with other players in zone A and B soon after arriving at portal D. This will complete the guild ranking battle dungeon.

xxx END xxx

Important Things

* You can only enter the map with your character 1 time. If it dies, it CANNOT leader res and will respawn outside the map, thus cannot participate again. Unless the priest res him/her. So priest better not die. Very Happy

* Only the members of Karmatic-Warriors will be in map. There wont be anyone else. We will be all alone for quest so we wont have to worry about other guilds killing the boss, KS and stuff like that. Very Happy

* We will not fight other guild or human player. Only normal monster but these monsters are bit harder then normal monsters

========================================
Plan For Guild Rank Battles
========================================

All guildies needs either lv30 or lv15 character, or atleast a character 1 or 2 level lower than 30 and 15. I

Frequent Question and Answers:

Q: But I dont have a lv30 or lv15 character, what now?
- If you have a lower level character, you can level it. If you have higher. you can either make one, or you can just participate with your whatever character you have.

Q: Higher then 30 level character is not a good thing?
- Not really. If your character is above 30 and below 50, you are going to have very hard time. You should make a new character and level it to lv15 or 30 and use it instead. Guildies will help you level if you make a toon for GRB.

Q: But there is a 31-60 section, right?
- Yes but mobs in 31~60 area are incredibly. We will need lv50s for that area and we do now have enough lv50s in guild. I'd say we shouldnt even concentrate on taht, and lets just concentrate on lv30 for now.

Q: But my toon is above lv30 and I want to help guild in GRB, what should I do?
- You should make an alt toon for GRB (and you can pvp with it too), level it to either 15 or 30. I recommend lv30 but lv15 will help too. Its up to you, and how much you want to do for the guild. Very Happy

Q: What would be an ideal 7 man party?

Ideal party would be:

Defender | Priest | Priest | Mage | Mage/Fighter/Ranger/Archer | Mage/Fighter/Ranger/Archer | Mage/Fighter/Ranger/Archer

Which means, one defender, two priest, atleast one mage, rest of the 3 characters could be either more mages, fighters, rangers or archers.

Q: Why 2 priests in ideal party?

- Because if one priest dies. There is a back up to res it. Not only that, The bosses are too hard and def can use 2 priest's healing.

Q: Why do we participate in it anyway?
- Well, because its fun. We are just a nice guild that we deserve to be ranked. And to get a rank, we must take part in Guild Rank Battles every week. Its a good way to keep the unity and love among the guild. Smile

I repeat. Anyone who wants to make a character for GRB. We will help you in leveling, Plvl you as much as we can.

Strategy

Now heres what i think how we should do it.

Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Oldwillowmapss1

Red line represents 16~30 team. From now on. I will call it "red team" and the blue line present 1~15 team, and thus "blue team". They enter from their respective portals. Both teams will fight their way to boss. While red team fights their boss, the blue team will wait for them to finish. Ones the red team is done with their boss, they can unite with blue team to kill their boss. Plan B, if red team is having hard time defeating their boss. They can ask the blue team for help, while blue team cannot do alot, the extra healing will surely help a bit.

Ones both bosses are down. Both team can grind on their respective areas to cash in more points. Very Happy

Timing

The ranking battles take places every Saturday, 12:00pm PDT. It lasts 1 hour, I hereby request you all to be online next Saturday at about 12:00pm.

If you have more questions. please post them here.

~ Lova ya all, Victem. Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Victem on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://karmatic-warriors.forumotion.com
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 am

If you did read the guide above. Please post here.

Also, post how you want to contribute to guild. If you are going to make a new character (level 15 or 30) post it here. If everyone just make a defender, that wont help us either you know Razz

If you already have a character and you want to leave if to level 15 or 30. Post it so we know what we got.

List of character currently available for Blue team:

Vic = Priest and Archer
Amy = Defender and Mage
Jessie = Fighter and Priest
Dungee = Mage

List of characters currently avaiable for Red team:

Kindred = Mage

... thats it i think. Inst have a mage too but i dont know if she is going to level it further or not.
Back to top Go down
Stand

Stand

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:02 am

hey good info looks like ya'll learned alot!

Unfortunlty i cannot help in the guild ranking battles because of my work schedule on saturdays Sad

I still plan to make some hard mode defs though one for 15 and one for 30 but will take me awhile to get them their. But like I said since I can't participate in the battles I guess its not a big deal for me.

PS. Since I can't help directly with guild ranking battles any of you lvling your toons up for them just message me and I will bring my lvl37+ def to help you lvl.
Back to top Go down
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Hello Rainfor.

Yup, its unfortunate that you cannot take part in them. We missed you in first one. Atleast Zaha was there.

Do you and Zahal share account info? Well, either one of you can make a level 15 or level 30 character (level 30 will be much better) and she can use that character during battles.

Also, thanks alot for offering plvl. That makes 3 of us, you, me and kin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stand

Stand

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 am

hi Vic

No actually we have not shared account info however we certainly will now. Smile
Back to top Go down
misico57

misico57

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 am

Thanks for the info, Vic. I will try to read forums more often. Sometimes i forget.

Anyway only 2 Lvls to go to HM. I will make whatever toon the Guild needs for GRB. I am so glad at least some of us did well saterday. Theres realy no way for the higher lvl group to contribute yet but ill keep lvling my def while making my HM toon. I'll check back befor making one to see what we kneed at that time.

I want also to thank everyone for treating me and Ziroth like family. It's great to be in a guild that really cares. I guess thats the only reason to be in a guild realy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^   Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Guide [Version 2.0] ^Updated^
Page 1 of 1