Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured (Keep it going)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureWater

PureWater

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Captured (Keep it going) Empty
PostSubject: Captured (Keep it going)   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Add a few line (up to 15) to this tale. The twist and turns are up to you. Please try not to add another entry till someone else has.

This tale is entitled "Captured". I will start it off.

Famed throughout the known realms, Quinan is now tasked by the elders of Triadmondy to seek out the GodStone. All 3 of the elders of Triadmondy have had the same reoccurring dream. This dream spoke of Tyrantous of Tyr, and his desire to possess this seemingly fabled stone, in which is imbued the powers of the ancient God Subrosa. It is said that the wielder of this Godstone can control the destiny of all. The famed of Tyr, namely, Faeshorn and Quimone have a 4 day lead on Quinan of Triadmondy. In the woods of this dark unknown land, Quinan, sitting by a fire speaks out loud to naught but the night breezes. Shall I truly undertake this quest? Is this GodStone even of truth? Can I not return to the elders and report there is no such remnant of this lost God Subrosa? Am I not famed of lands known? Who is it that would speak my uttering's a lie? But what if this stone be of truth? No! I must venture on. The Elders collectively have not erred in the yesterdays. I shall fetch this stone of. Quinan's words were interrupted by a low guttural sound, as if the blade was always in hand, the speed that the blade was unsheathed is what the dead fear no more. Quinan spoke. Come forth skulking beast of the night, Lay claim to Quinan, Paladin of Light......
Back to top Go down
PsychoOne
Guild Leader
PsychoOne

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: hello my fellow guildies   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 pm

As Quinan stands armed and ready for battle he see's something coming out of the bushes.
As he starts to attack it the blade stops in mid swing.With a strange and puzzled look bound on his face he heres a voice saying i am a messenger of the gods.young Quinan why try and atack me for i can't be harmed. For hurting me you can't so do not try.There is no reason to doubt
the words about the stone for they are true.All of a sudden the messenger was gone.Quinan puts his sword back in the sheath. As the morning dawn starts to break the night skies Quinan moves on his journey for the Godstone.As Quinan walks down the path to the road.Quinan still seems a little puzzled not sure to believe the words from the messenger or the Gods.Still he continues on his journey.The sky's look dark and gloomy as if a storm is about to blow through,yet there is no breeze.everything is calm.Till Quinan see's a strange beast in the distance. Quinan pulls his sword from the sheath as if ready to strike.slowly he moves forward down the road....
Back to top Go down
PureWater

PureWater

PostSubject: Re: Captured (Keep it going)   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 pm

Enough of this! Art thee here to hinder mine steps once more? Be gone! Or reveal thyself. All of a sudden, as if materialized from the air itself, a beast of the likes he had hitherfore not known was upon him tearing at his flesh. With the power of twenty Quinan was able to toss this creature of darkness from his now bloodied body. Though Quinan was most agil, the creature was upon him anew.

Again, the strenght of Quinan was tested. As he threw the creature, Quinan noticed in its eyes a power whelling to be unleashed. A dark mist was projected toward Quinan. it was no match for the agility of quinan now that his composure was about him. As Quinan sidestepped he called upon a spell known as holymight.

His blade was now embued with great power. He jumped and brought his blade across the kneck of his foe. At the instant his blade touched foul flesh he noticed great fangs pierce the back of this creature and a blinding light from a few paces to his right strike the creature full breast....
Back to top Go down
instincts831

instincts831

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: WELL DONE   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:28 pm

I should say my skills are limited but never the less I enjoy yours.
Back to top Go down
PureWater

PureWater

PostSubject: Re: Captured (Keep it going)   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm

The earth thundered as the body of the beast crashed to the ground. Sorcha lunged for the severed head and quickly gouged out both eyes with her staff before dashing off after the mist.

“Invisus apparitor, dignosco! Unseen servant, identify,” she commanded, and the mist, unable to return to the head of the beast, slowly transformed into a shape resembling a boy perhaps not yet fourteen. The boy reached out and touched her and, after doing so, it appeared he had trouble maintaining his shape.

Sorcha yelled to Quinan, “Paladin, the boy’s master realizes something is afoot, you must burn the beast, quickly!”

She dared a glance at Quinan and could see his wounds oozing red with each movement he made, but she could not yet leave her place between him and the child. The slight touch of the child was already sickening her and she realized that Quinan’s wounds would have been infected by the mist and that his suffering must be greater than hers. She would have to act soon as the child was becoming shapeless once again and the mist seemed to grow darker and larger as the flames around the beast grew higher.

Sideag knew as he always knew, what Sorcha planned and waited for her at the fire’s edge. As Sorcha turned and ran, the mist followed and tried to overtake her. Sorcha fell onto Sideag’s back then covered his eyes with her palms, and in doing so had allowed the evil thing to enter her. The great wolf, with mistress clinging to him, then leapt into the golden flames.

The wailing that followed horrified Quinan for he knew not if it was boy or woman. His armor tossed aside, Quinan entered the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured (Keep it going)   Captured (Keep it going) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured (Keep it going)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Warrior's Pub. :: Spam, Games, Videos ...-
Jump to: