Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep your privacy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Keep your privacy. Empty
PostSubject: Keep your privacy.   Keep your privacy. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:22 am

To ensure your safety while posting on our Forum, i would like to give you some safety tips
on how to make sure you maintain your privacy from the hands of the people who want to use your personal info. for other (mostly illegal) purposes. Fortunately this Forum is protected against
a lot of "personal information thief" and is not in the main spotlight of daily society. But just to be
sure that you won't become a victim of these sort of "internet crimes", here are some handy tips!

01 - Do not post your e-mail address or the address of other members within a post/topic.

02 - Keep your password private and only contact the Webmasters with problems with your account/password.

(If you have another tip, please post it down under)
Back to top Go down
https://karmatic-warriors.forumotion.com
PureWater

PureWater

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Keep your privacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep your privacy.   Keep your privacy. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 pm

On my MB's I give the user the option to not display age. This insures users are not targeted based on age. I also dedicate a page to COPPA laws. I have not found a way to have age not displayed on this sight. If I have merely overlooked it, plz enlighten me.

Ty

Newage Templar
Back to top Go down

Keep your privacy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karmatic-Warriors :: Code of Conduct-
Jump to: