Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thank You

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stand

Stand

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-01

A Thank You Empty
PostSubject: A Thank You   A Thank You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:55 am

Hi fellow guildies I have started this post because I fell that somebody in this guild deserves a good thank you from everyone for all his hard work in coming up with a plan for GRBs and for organizing us so that we do well in GRB. I of course am talking about Vic! he has done a great job in the last two weeks getting us prepared for GRB and I think deserves this thank you. If you fell the same way please post here in this tread to let him know.

Thank you Vic!
You are great!

Stand
Back to top Go down
Zahalfor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-04

A Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Vic!   A Thank You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:36 am

I agree with you stand. Vic has done a great job not only with the grb but also creating this forum and being helpful to everyone.

Thank you vic.
Back to top Go down
Victem
Webmaster
Victem

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-21

A Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank You   A Thank You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks alot guys. It feels really good to see the guildies happy.

Still working on it though. Ones we all have stable toons and 2 well balanced teams. It will be much more fun for everyone. Even those with lower level toons can, then sneak in and deliver a punch or two of their own, since we'll turn the mobs upside down anyway. cheers

Thanks for all the support guys. You guys are just awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://karmatic-warriors.forumotion.com
misico57

misico57

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-17

A Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank You   A Thank You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Yes indeed. Thanks Vic for all your hard work and leadership. It sure makes the guild alot more fun. And thats why we play. Your a great insperation for us all. Keep up the good work dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank You   A Thank You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karmatic-Warriors :: Guild Events & Announcements-
Jump to: